Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Benvolio



Hey Benvolio, how are you? Its Lorissa I am writing you this letter to tell you how much I appreciate every thing you have done for Romeo and everyone. You are what one would call a 'peacemaker' you try to make peace with your family especially with Romeo. I know Romeo is very stubborn and hard to talk to but you always find a way and I really appreciate that. I'm really sorry you guys lost Murchocio, and I know that was a really hard thing to witness your friend get murdered, and I bet you also would've want revenge, yet you stayed calm. Thank you for that and I know you tried to stop Romeo and talk him out of it but he's just really stubborn to listen, and he went and ruined the rest of his life, but of course I don't blame him. anyway I know you have lost to do so I'll let you be. Have a wonderful day
                                           Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you for seeking out for me, and Murchison lost is not forgotten Yes Romeo could be a bit stubborn but I had to go so talk to you later Benvolio

    ReplyDelete